Cambridgeshire is an East Anglian county in England, bordering Lincolnshire to the north, Norfolk to the north-east, Suffolk to the east, Essex and Hertfordshire to the south, and Bedfordshire and Northamptonshire to the west. The city of Cambridge is the county town. Modern Cambridgeshire was formed in 1974 as an amalgamation of the counties of Cambridgeshire and Isle of Ely and Huntingdon and Peterborough, the former covering the historic county of Cambridgeshire (including the Isle of Ely), and the latter covering the historic county of Huntingdonshire and the Soke of Peterborough area of historic Northamptonshire. It contains most of the region known as Silicon Fen.
AWG plc is based in Huntingdon. The RAF has several stations in the Huntingdon and St Ives area. RAF Waterbeach, 6 miles north of Cambridge, is a former RAF airfield, now used as an army barracks and RAF Alconbury, 3 miles north of Huntingdon. Most of Cambridgeshire is agricultural. Close to Cambridge is the so-called Silicon Fen area of high-technology (electronics, computing and biotechnology) companies. Other major companies include ARM Limited based in Cherry Hinton, pharmaceutical giant AstraZeneca, Marshall of Cambridge (Holdings) Limited, Hilton Food Group PLC, BHL (UK) Holdings, Vindis Group Limited, and Aveva Group PLC to name a few.
Of course our services are for visitors and locals alike as many of our regular repeat customers live within Cambridgeshire. As well as our Heathrow Airport Taxi Servic we are also available for all major Cruise Transfers & Airports Transfers in United Kingdom, including Gatwick Airport, Southampton Airport, Luton Airport, London City Airport, Stansted Airport, Dover Cruise Port, Harwich Cruise Port, Southampton Cruise Port, Portsmouth Cruise Port and many more places.
We also cover the surrounding areas so please get an instant quote using our easy to use website. Getting a taxi to or from the airport could not be any easier! Some of the places include but not restricted to the following:
Cambridge, Buckden, Chatteris, Duxford, Ely, Fulbourn, Grantchester, Huntingdon, Kimbolton, March, Melbourn, Newton, Ramsey, Stilton, St Ives, Swaffham Prior, Whittlesey, Wisbech, Soham, Witchford, Littleport, Fordham, Kimbolton, Warboys, Wimblington, Swavesey, Milton, Cambourne, Wicken, Fordham, Alconbury, Sawtry, Bourn, Girton, Papworth Everard, Earith, Somersham, Bluntisham, Needingworth, Hemingford Grey, Godmanchester, Little Paxton, Leverington, Stretham, Haddenham
Why choose us for your taxi to or from Cambridgeshire?
- Comfortable cars and MPVs, NOT converted noisy vans.
- Fully licensed, vehicles and drivers.
- 4 / 6 seater vehicles including executive cars.
- Flight tracking so you don’t pay for extra waiting if your flight is delayed.
- Meet and Greet as standard on all airport pickups so no waiting out in the cold, wind, rain or heat.
- Parking and upto 1 hour wait after the plane has landed included in the fare.
- Booking a taxi only takes 2 minutes.
- Secure online payments accepting ALL major credit/debits cards and you can even pay with cash.
- Get an instant quote online and the fare quoted is the fare you pay.
- No extra charges for pickups after midnight or before 6:00am. Single rate at any time of the day or night. Also same single rate on Sundays and bank holidays.
- Discounts when booking 2 way return trips.
www.lutontaxico.uk is part of Britannia Airport Transfers which specialises in airports, cruise ports, heliports and other city to city transfers.