Nottinghamshire abbreviated Notts, is a county in the East Midlands region of England, bordering South Yorkshire to the north-west, Lincolnshire to the east, Leicestershire to the south, and Derbyshire to the west. The traditional county town is Nottingham, though the county council is based in West Bridgford in the borough of Rushcliffe, at a site facing Nottingham over the River Trent.
Nottinghamshire is famous for its involvement with the legend of Robin Hood. This is also the reason for the numbers of tourists who visit places like Sherwood Forest, City of Nottingham, and the surrounding villages in Sherwood Forest. To reinforce the Robin Hood connection, the University of Nottingham in 2010 has begun the Nottingham Caves Survey, with the goal “to increase the tourist potential of these sites”. The project “will use a 3D laser scanner to produce a three dimensional record of more than 450 sandstone caves around Nottingham”.
Of course our services are for visitors and locals alike as many of our regular repeat customers live within Nottinghamshire. As well as our Heathrow Airport Taxi Service we are also available for all major Cruise Transfers & Airports Transfers in United Kingdom, including Gatwick Airport, Southampton Airport, Luton Airport, London City Airport, Stansted Airport, Dover Cruise Port, Harwich Cruise Port, Southampton Cruise Port, Portsmouth Cruise Port and many more places.
We also cover the surrounding areas so please get an instant quote using our easy to use website. Getting a taxi to or from the airport could not be any easier! Some of the places include but not restricted to the following:
Worksop, West Bridgford, Warsop, Sutton in Ashfield, Stapleford, Southwell, Retford, Ollerton, Nottingham, Boughton, Newark on Trent,Netherfield, Kirkby in Ashfield, Kimberley, Kilton, Eastwood, Nottingham, Cotgrave, Bulwell, Bracebridge, Beeston, Mansfield, Hucknall.
Why choose us for your taxi to or from Nottinghamshire?
- Comfortable cars and MPVs, NOT converted noisy vans.
- Fully licensed, vehicles and drivers.
- 4 / 6 seater vehicles including executive cars.
- Flight tracking so you don’t pay for extra waiting if your flight is delayed.
- Meet and Greet as standard on all airport pickups so no waiting out in the cold, wind, rain or heat.
- Parking and upto 1 hour wait after the plane has landed included in the fare.
- Booking a taxi only takes 2 minutes.
- Secure online payments accepting ALL major credit/debits cards and you can even pay with cash.
- Get an instant quote online and the fare quoted is the fare you pay.
- No extra charges for pickups after midnight or before 6:00am. Single rate at any time of the day or night. Also same single rate on Sundays and bank holidays.
- Discounts when booking 2 way return trips.
www.lutontaxico.uk is part of Britannia Airport Transfers which specialises in airports, cruise ports, heliports and other city to city transfers.